Share your story of how you have overcome a traumatic life changing event for our readers and you may be featured in Robert’s next book or on this website.
Thank you for your interest in sharing your life and your story on how you dealt with the day that you found out that your mortality was real. Whether you are HIV positive, have been diagnosed with cancer, leukemia or any other challenging illness, know that there are people out there just like you who would love to know how you deal with day to day life and how you are going from surviving to thriving. Please remember that many of our readers might have just received their diagnosis. Others may have been living with it for years. Either way, your wisdom and knowledge of how you continue to carry on and win will help and teach them something new or bring new light to an old topic. We want to make sure we offer something of value to our readers so we can all benefit from one another within Robert’s Circle Community, so we can keep benefiting one another be helping each other learn, grow and go from surviving to thriving.
In order to contribute all you need to do is the following:
- Provide us with a high quality head shot and a bio of no more than 150 words.
- Share with us where you went the day you received your diagnosis.
- Share with us where you went after you received your diagnosis.
- Share with us what you do each and every day to keep on keepin’ on. As my great teacher Robin say’s, “Make Your Mess, Your Message!”
- If you are a published author, we will gladly link back to the author’s website on the contributor’s page at the end of your bio. Wouldn’t that be great?
- We know that a positive uplifting message can only go out unto the world and heal the planet. We also know that when one person teaches, two people learn. And in this cooperation of sharing, we hope that you will also provide us with a link back to our website so that our message of “Love, Live and Forgive” can go out to the farthest reaches of the planet.
- Our editors might need to edit your story it so that it reads right and has a certain flow and the message is delivered so please know that we reserve the right to edit the content for length and/or content to make it as reader friendly as possible
Your Story Guidelines
- Please keep it real and keep it original.
- Each story needs to be about a 1000 words or less.
- Let us know what you want to title it. However, we might make a suggestion or two or edit it to fit into the right group or chapter.
- Please submit in a Word document or Text file by attaching it in your submission entry on our website or in the email instructions below.
- Be sure to highlight or bold something that is important to you.
- Keep it short, sweet and to the point and know that some of our reader’s might not know medical terms so be sure and explain that if necessary.
- Don’t bother with adding links in your story. Don’t even bother with it. 🙂 You will get that link as we said when we publish and print your story either online or in Robert’s next book.
- Please give our reader steps that you took to thrive. This is really what they want to hear the most about and how they can benefit from you sharing your life experience.
How to send it to us?
Please email your story submission to email@example.com or go to our submission link by clicking here
- If you have a title for your story, feel free to put it in a subject line
- Please, please, please provide us with the following information: Name, website address, phone number (not to be published), and Facebook and Twitter handle if you are that social media savvy.
- Make sure you have attached your bio of 150 words or less, along with a head shot of your pretty mug. No sock puppets please. If you don’t have a professional head shot, don’t worry. Snap a selfie and send that over.
- Please submit only the following file formats: Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or a text file (.txt). This will make it easier for us to edit if necessary.